We are an established, family-owned multi-lines agency in Canfield, Ohio and take pride in providing exceptional, client-focused service for our risk management customers.
Our Customer Service Team is currently seeking an individual to support our dedicated Risk Management Advisors. In addition to the drive to succeed and the ability to think outside your job title, we require:
- Proven Problem-Solving Skills
- Technological Expertise
- 3+ Years of Customer Service Experience (Insurance Industry/Licensing Preferred)
- High-Level Attention to Detail and Results Driven
- Prepare, review and submit personal lines changes, including but not limited to auto, home, dwelling fire, personal umbrella, watercraft, RVs, motorcycles.
- Walk-in client personal lines assistance.
- Take loss reports, immediately forward claim reports to carriers.
- Execute and immediately forward all coverage binders and/or applications for insurance to respective insurance company on or before date coverage bound.
- Accepts premium payments
- Promptly advise client of cancellation and/or rejection of coverage by carrier.
- Answer company correspondence promptly
- Data entry of client policy/file information, changes, adjustments.
- Add/remove vehicles to existing policies at client request
- Review home & auto policies for premium / coverage opportunities
- Assist RMA with new home purchases by existing clients
- Take potential client information on RMA’s behalf as needed using fact finders
We offer a competitive salary, 15 days of PTO, 401(k), comprehensive health insurance, and a progressive work environment.
Gem-Young is Western PA and the Mahoning Valley’s premier insurance and financial planning firm with offices located in Canfield and East Liverpool, Ohio. We are a locally owned, family-run business offering home and auto insurance, business insurance, life and health insurance, and a true wealth advisory asset management service. We believe in making a difference in our clients' lives. www.gemyoung.com